The ends of things make me feel wistful, and at each change of season I get a bit nostalgic. I'd like to take this moment to get Deep Lez with all of you.
Before summer officially ends this weekend — with all the hope and promise of a new season ahead of us — If any one is in the mood, please share your reflections, memories, hopes or blessings for the rest of the year.
Here are some of the highlights that I enjoyed on Vp this summer:
* The coming out process of Private Second Class Citizen
* All the new blogs from our "old timers" in the Vp community; Rockets, and SMBrown (aka Mystics)
* Contributions from brand new bloggers: CJWhite, Erika Davis, Scribegrrrl, Sophia, Patricia, Ana T, Jenny Aisenberg, Jess Kane (if I've forgetten anyone else please chime in!)
* Hapa Hour with Kat and Marina
* Our new Fiction section
* The row we got into with the Real L Word.
Here are some of the things I am thankful for:
The awesome dedication and talents of all the editors who have stuck it through think and thin; Cage, The Prof, Julia, Amy, Laniaya, McCartney, (not in order of importance, of course.) Katina for her behind the scenes clean up efforts. Patrice Kamins astro-guidance. And of course all of you who come to play in the Park!
My wishes and blessings for you are at the end of the video: